|# receTEA - Green Tea Vegetable Soup|
1 1/2l water
5 bags of green tea
5 fresh shiitake mushrooms diced
1 red pepper cut into squares
200 g of celery cut into squares
200 g of shredded cabbage
3 teaspoons miso
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3 spring onions.
1. Boil water with green tea.
2. Add the mushrooms, peppers, celery and cabbage. Bring to a boil.
3. Simmer with the lid on, wait about 5 minutes until vegetables are cooked.
4. Remove the tea bags and a cup of broth, we put aside.
5. In that cup mix miso with the hot broth and stir well. Add to the pot along with the chili and onions.
6. Simmer for a couple of minutes and serve hot.